Your future: designed by Allplan
Since more than 30 years Allplan provides architects, engineers, contractors and facility managers with modern software solutions to design, build and operate awesome buildings. A strong member of the Nemetschek Group, we are a leading provider of building information modeling (BIM) solutions. More than 400 enthusiastic experts in 13 European locations take care that our customers can use innovative tools for demanding architecture- and engineering projects.
For its UK Office ALLPLAN is looking to hire a
Regional Sales Engineer (m/f)
UK Office in Ashby-de-la-Zouch (near Birmingham)
ALLPLAN, part of the Nemetschek Group, is Europe's premier supplier of BIM solutions for Architects and Engineers and is actively recruiting for a Regional Sales Engineer who is diligent, energetic, determined and motivated to support the expansion of Allplan Engineering in the United Kingdom.
Allplan Engineering is a powerful software solution that supports the entire design process for reinforced concrete structures in buildings, bridges and heavy civils.
With a good knowledge of concrete design/detailing and the BIM process in the AEC market, the candidate will be required to engage with structural and civil engineers throughout the UK to promote the use of Allplan Engineering.
You are required to:
- Engage and qualify prospective clients
- Maintain a healthy sales funnel in your territory and achieve quarterly goals
- Give high level technical demonstrations of the software to qualified companies
- Prove the commercial and technical benefits to the decision maker
- Maintain client relationships
- Stay abreast of the latest technological developments
- Work with marketing team and campaigns to maximise opportunities
- Work closely with a dynamic team of dedicated sales, support and administrative professionals.
We're looking for candidates who:
- Are civil or structural engineering degree holders
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Are incentivised by sales targets, incentives and bonuses
- Want to earn a substantial income
- Have a confident and outgoing nature with good communication skills
- Are willing to travel throughout the UK and occasionally in Northern Europe
- Are confident, mature, and able to manage own time
- Want to work for a dynamic, global leading software company.
ALLPLAN is a leading provider of Building Information Modelling (BIM) solutions. ALLPLAN has established itself as an innovative leader and is seen in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) industry as a competent software partner to architects, civil engineers, contractors and facility managers.
Allplan, the core product, offers flexible and efficient tools for the seamless designing and implementation of visionary architecture and innovative engineering projects. It covers all the application areas of a BIM-oriented CAD system: From simple 2D drawings to 3D models including the determination of quantities and costs.
The Allplan software family makes it possible for all stakeholders involved in the construction project to optimize the entire building process with regard to quality, costs and time management.
For more information, please visit www.allplan.com
To apply for this role please email klea[at]allplan.com