Allplan Engineering QuickStart for Buildings
Your introduction to Allplan
Allplan QuickStart allows you a quick entry into Allplan's operating philosophy. Install the QuickStart project data and let us show you the first steps to a 3D building model. Create a compact overview of the model and learn the benefits of the 3D model-based planning method.
Welcome to the Allplan Quick Start Guide
What you need to get started
- Download the project file “USA Quick Start Guide” – do not unzip the file.
- Open Allplan > from the welcome screen click Open
- Go to Windows Explorer and navigate to your downloads folder (or where you downloaded the project file to)
- Drag and drop the zipped project file into the New Project, Open Project dialog box in Allplan.
- Select the file to open the project.
- You’re now ready to start Lesson 1
Lesson 3 - Importing and Drawing Files
(approx. 9 minutes)
- How to import pdfs and dwgs
- Working with drawing files
Lesson 4 - Modeling the foundation and framing plans
(approx. 12 minutes)
- How to model footings, walls, columns and beams
- Introduction to Wizards
- Filtering object visibility
Lesson 8 - Generating 3D reinforcing; Bar Reinforcement
(approx. 10 minutes)
- Modeling bar reinforcement
Lesson 9 - Creating Layout Drawings
(approx. 8 minutes)
- Creating derived drawing files
- Introduction to setting up and managing a layout
Your opinion is important to us!
Please send your suggestions and feedback about the Allplan QuickStart Guide to: email@example.com
Note: If you cannot download the Allplan QuickStart project data on your computer due to security regulations at your firm, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a simple Allplan project file