Precast Buildings & Parking Garages
Allplan is an ideal software solution for designing & detailing precast concrete structures, like buildings & parking garages. Watch our recorded webinars to learn about how BIM can bring big benefits to precast construction.
Organizing the Chaos: How an Integrated 3D Model-Based Production Solution Can Revolutionize Your Business
Savvy precasters are utilizing 3D models or PDF layouts from Architects and Engineers to quickly generate estimates for bids and streamline engineering and detailing by automatically producing deliverables such as quantities, piece marking, shop tickets, and erection drawings. In this webinar, we will explain how building information data from your 3D model can also streamline project management, production, shipping, and erection.
Planbar can help you:
- Integrate with your business-critical systems: ERP, Production, Inventory
- Create and manage your production schedule, shipping schedule, trailer loadout, and erection schedules
- Streamline project management with integrated status tracking from estimating to erection
Leveraging the “I” in BIM to Streamline Precast Production, Inventory Control, and Shipping
In this webinar, we will describe how information stored in any 3D BIM model can be used to:
- Visualize precast pieces and associate them with shop tickets
- Manage and optimize production based on existing physical plant and workforce
- Streamline and improve pre- and post-casting quality checks
- Track and manage inventory using GPS- and QR-capable mobile application
- Manage element loading, erection, and site operations using a mobile application
Introducing PIM: Precast Information Modeling
When you hear BIM, certain words probably come to mind such as properties, design, and change management. But what about reinforcing, automation, or precast?
We need to shift our thinking of information modeling, broaden our scope, and understand how it pertains to precast. Learn how precasters can incorporate automation, leverage technology, and let the software do the tedious work for us.
Bringing BIM to Post-Tensioned Buildings
The process of modeling a PT building can be tedious and error prone. Engineers and drafters are faced with analysis coordination, complex reinforcing, clash detection and more. Accurate modeling in the design stage can save the overall project time and money.
Join our webinar to learn how 3D modeling of tendons and reinforcing can help on your next project.
BIM for Precast Buildings and Parking Structures
In this webinar we’ll discuss the complex issues facing model creation for a typical precast concrete building and precast parking structure in a BIM environment.
We will look at how you can transform your projects from plans to simple models to a fully detailed and information rich project. Learn how to reduce the tedious aspects of modeling and automate many of the processes; including elementation of walls and slabs, placing reinforcing and generating shop drawings.
A Better Way to Design and Reinforce Precast/Prestressed Slabs
In this webinar, we introduce using 3D modeling for precast hollowcore slabs and demonstrate how easy it is to create and panelize precast slabs, such as prestressed hollowcore, out of imported structural slabs.
A Better Way to Design and Reinforce Precast Wall Panels
In this webinar, we introduce the concepts of using 3D modeling for precast wall elements.
We will demonstrate how to easily create precast walls panels and automatically panelize and reinforce them at the same time.
After this webinar, you will understand:
- Reinforcing of typical wall panels and special instances
- Creating and placing connections
- Drawings, scheduling and reporting