Allplan 2023 (10/12/2022)
Your AEC platform to Design and Build together
The Multi-Material Solution for ultimate Buildability
Allplan 2023 is the connecting platform for interdisciplinary collaboration between architects, engineers, precast plants and construction companies that delivers numerous innovations and improvements. As a multi-material solution, Allplan covers everything from masonry, cast-in-place concrete to steel and timber construction and - for the first time - precast concrete. The ability to coordinate different materials and construction methods in one common model enables architects to better consider the economical and sustainable use of building materials, earlier, and in accordance with environmental requirements. Engineers and construction companies can build directly on the architects' design and use it as the basis for structural analysis and detailing, MEP engineering, prefabrication and construction. Allplan supports workflows across the entire process from the initial idea to the completed project, enabling time, cost, and material savings.
Major new features in Allplan 2023
You can find a detailed description of the new features and improvements in Allplan 2023 HERE.
Setup & installation
- Download selected options and modules from the cloud.
- General improvements in terms of stability and performance.
- Improved search in the Actionbar.
- Improved behavior in the object palette for objects.
- Improved support for high-resolution screens.
- Restore drawing files from a project backup in the building structure.
- You can create text leaders immediately after text creation.
- You can create additional text leaders at existing text leaders.
- Text pointers are correctly adjusted when you move and modify the text, and when you change the reference scale.
- You can specify a text wrap for texts.
- With NID export, you can export multiple layouts in one step.
- When exporting with resources, you can also export the drawing files associated with the loaded drawing files if they are not selected.
- You can add layout elements to several layout windows in one step.
- We improved processing of plane windows with handles.
Displaying and visualizing the model
- Improvements in surface settings for bump, roughness and gloss reflection.
- Selection and flight mode in addition to motion mode as navigation mode
- Improved visualization effects (volumetric fog, lens effect, bloom, depth of field) for Cineware and RT Render.
- Depth of field for animation.
- Cineware R26 for the rendering.
- We have also implemented performance for Cineware by incrementally updating the rendering.
- Tone mapping post process for Cineware.
- Intel Open Image Denoiser for RT Render.
- You can now also select pixel, style and surface for the surface representation of the lintel and roller shutter box.
- You can now also display areas as an independent surface for veneers.
Using the Properties palette for modifications
- Geometry, parapet, reveal, stop, opening object and attributes of corner window openings.
- Geometry, parapet, opening object and type of niches and recesses and polygonal niches and recesses.
- Geometry, opening object and type of ceiling openings and recesses.
- Surface elements and geometry of facings.
- Geometry of rabbets.
- Format, surface elements, geometry and attributes of lintels.
- In reports, label styles and attributes, the formulas are now detached from the individual language.
- Imported attributes are now organized in individual attribute groups.
- You can now configure property set templates in Allplan directly in the project settings.
- New dialog for defining user attributes.
- Connection of structural framing beams and braces to lines and edges.
- Free angle input to define the inclination of the cross-section at the beginning and end of the structural framing objects.
Views and Sections
- When you create and modify, the dimensioning adapts automatically.
- Parameters for defining the position and spacing of the label.
- New options in text parameters for labeling heading and scale.
- You can create views also via a plane or freely.
- Multimodification for the 'Remove/Add elements' tool.
- Multimodification for the 'Show Clipping Path’ tool.
- For each view/ section, you can now individually configure the representation of fixtures as a wireframe model.
- Match properties, manage favorites, and reset to default settings in the representation's sub-palettes.
- Improved edit tools.
- Option for passive representation of basic reinforcement in precast elements.
- Reinforcement views has been replaced by views and sections.
- Tools 'Extrude Bars Along Path' and 'Sweep Bars Along Path' available for PythonPart development.
- 'Join bars' also possible for polygonal placements.
- Switzerland: Reinforcing steel processing guideline.
- U.S.: New default settings.
- U.S.: End processing abbreviations for sleeves and threads.
- U.S.: Modification of the user-defined parameters of sleeves and threads.
- U.S.: For rearranging marks, you can optionally take the 'Rebar Prefix' attribute into account.
- U.S.: Data generation during 'Export aSa' in the new *.rdx format.
- U.S.: 'Export aSa' and 'Export Soule' of multiple drawing files possible.
- U.S.: Release Manager
- Automatic reinforcement: Beam reinforcement for multi-span beams possible.
- Automatic reinforcement: Mesh reinforcement and spacers for walls.
- Automatic reinforcement: Multi-section stirrup reinforcement for columns.
- Automatic reinforcement: Create multiple walls or columns in one step.
- Automatic reinforcement: General improvement of assigning layers and creating sections.
- Select multiple projects and upload them to Bimplus Cloud.
- Passively selected or referenced drawing files are automatically converted.
- Lumion LiveSync
- Ifc 4.3 - Support for Allplan Road
- Georeferencing - new attributes
- Toolkit was switched from EDM to ODA technology.
- New tooltip and watchlist for checking the parameter values of the nodes.
- Better navigation in the application window.
- Copying nodes between scripts.
- Visual display of the status of the nodes.
- Highlight the object selected in the tooltip or watchlist.
Execution of construction work
- New functions 'Tower crane', 'placement in grid' and 'placement along path' in the 'building site' task area.
- New functions 'bored pile wall' and 'beam and plank wall' in the 'terrain' task area.
- Localization - country-specific standard testing
- Import and visualization of cadastral data
- Improved terrain display (point clouds)
- IFC 4.3 Standard for road objects
- DE: Axis import in OKSTRA format
- Horizontal geometry - transition arcs according to Bloss
- 3D dimensioning of the road body
- Reports - Output of peg points (x, y, z)
- Quick access to general settings
- Relocation of the Allplan Exchange Online service. We are revising and modernizing the current Allplan Exchange Online service.
We updated the Allplan Bridge plug-in. DETAILS