with Allplan Bridge
Test the full version of
Allplan Bridge now!
3D Model creation without compromise
The 3D parametric model description considers the road layout, bridge alignment and required cross-sections, making model configuration quick and efficient.
Complex geometries including double curved alignment and variable cross-sections can be created easily with the help of alphanumeric entries and formulas.
For example, the user only needs to define one typical cross-section and Allplan Bridge will accurately calculate all cross-section variants in accordance with the defined table(s) or/and formula(s). A complete 3D Bridge model cannot be generated more easily or quickly.
- Intuitive, modern interface with full graphical input (optionally also in ASCII format)
- Easy definition & exact geometry
- Supporting many shapes of superstructure, substructure & foundations
- Input of different types of bridges
- Comprehensive but easy to learn
- From preliminary design till drawing production
- Modifications possible at any design stage
- One model for modeling, analysis and drafting & detailing
- Full-featured data link with Allplan Engineering (Bimplus)
- Parametric placement of library objects
- “Linear model approach” → Reliable
- Each defined cross section and model can be reused as template