with Allplan Bridge
Test the full version of
Allplan Bridge now!
Performing structural analysis
A global static analysis based on the Bernoulli beam theory is performed for all manually defined and automatically generated calculation actions in the previously defined construction schedule. The analysis is enhanced to accurately consider the cross-section variation. Furthermore, the nonlinear calculation of time dependent effects is performed, considering design code formulas.
- Analysis model derived from geometrical model
- Calculation of construction sequence assembled automatically
- Automatic generation of fictitious transversal beam elements for grillage model
- Advanced analysis of pre-stressing effects
- Calculation of time dependent material behavior (creep, shrinkage and relaxation)
- Interactive results presentation
- Custom 3D diagrams and tables